Goro Fujita is a Visual Development Artist at PDI/DreamWorks and has currently worked on two of their animated feature films, including Megamind.
He previously worked as a character animator and visdev artist at Pictorion Magma Animation GmbH (2007-2008), a supervising animator at Filmakademi Baden-Wuerttemberg (2006-2007), a matte painter at Parasol Island GmbH (2007), a character animator, visual development artist at Spans & Partner (2006), matte painter at QuadrigalFX (2005), background artist at Rotobee (2005), a cocept artist at Triangle Studios (2004-2005), a graphic designer, programmer at netfonds24.de GmbH (2001-2002) and co-founder of Quaintix Hansmann, Fujita GbR (2000-2002).
Goro also studied at Albert-Schweitzer-Gymnasium (1991-2000) and The German Film School (2002-2005).
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012) - Visual development artist
- Megamind (2010) - Visual development artist
- The Flight Before Christmas (2008) - Character animator: Germany
- Descendants (2008) - Supervising animator
- The Beauty of Life (video short) (2003) - Script/story writer, sound, music assistant, animator, credits
- Merry Madagascar (TV short) (2009) - Visual development artist
- Die Prosieben Marchenstunde (2006) - Matte painter for 1 episode